July 25, 2022 - July 27, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
By attending this FREE three-day class, you’ll receive technical guidance of the Federal DOT’s HAZMAT regulations found in 49 CFR to help you better understand how to safely and securely handle Hazardous Materials.
Attend this Training Class and Learn
- How to understand the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR).
- Proper marking and labeling steps
- When and how to properly placard a vehicle
- How to properly package hazardous materials
- Emergency communication, safety and security requirements
- Practical Teaching Techniques: icebreakers and group activities, effectively using visual aids, technology to encourage student retention… and more!
- Attendees will get a copy of the latest 49 CFR and gain Exclusive Access to the Trainers Dashboard™, an online resource giving you all the tools to become an expert trainer!
Venue: DoubleTree Los Angeles-Commerce