Cal/OSHA – Assistant Safety Engineer
Come work for Cal/OSHA as an inspector!
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (Cal/OSHA) is hiring health and safety inspectors throughout the state. These are field positions that conduct compliance inspections in many different settings and consult with employers on a wide range of health and safety issues.
Cal/OSHA inspectors help improve health and safety conditions in workplaces and make a positive difference in the lives of working men and women.
The State of California offers long-term job security and excellent benefits, such as medical coverage and a pension. As with most State jobs, applicants must first apply for and pass an examination. Once you’ve passed the examination, you will be able to apply to open positions. The Assistant Safety Engineer examination is currently posted. The next scheduled cut-off date is March 27, 2020.
Follow this link to apply online: https://www.jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Exams/Bulletin.aspx?examCD=9IRAE
Salary: $6,344 – $7,937 per month ($76,128 – $95,244 annually)
If you are interested, please contact David Hornung, Senior Safety Engineer and chair of Cal/OSHA’s recruiting committee, at email@example.com.
General recruitment information available here: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/documents/recruiting-inspectors.pdf
IH Environmental Field Technician: Orange or San Diego
Posted: Dec 26, 2018
A-Tech Consulting is seeking environmental field technicians to join our team of highly motivated individuals. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will entail field work including asbestos and lead paint inspections and project monitoring in addition to report writing.
- Must have a minimum CSST certification.
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience in the industry.-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an Industrial Hygiene practice.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record-No criminal record. Must be able to pass security clearance
- Preferred Certifications: CAC, DPH Certified Lead Inspector/Assessor, DPH Certified —Lead Project Monitor, 40 hour HAZWOPER or willingness to work towards an appropriate certification.
- Mold Inspection/Project Monitoring Training (ACAC certification preferred)
- Asbestos/Lead/Mold Inspections
- Project Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Field Investigations
$55,000 to $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
If interested, please apply at the following website: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/a-tech-consulting-inc-b0d5b6cf/industrial-hygienist-environmental-consultant-d110a31c