The National Director of Operations (NDOO) organizes and oversees the overall technical services delivery process of jobs, quality and technical requirements of jobs and technicians, resource planning and acquisition of technical talent, and timely delivery of the reports as required for each job in California and designated offices outside of California. Responsible for well-coordinated and productive managing and creating as required operating and technical procedures and coaching and development of his people. The area of responsibility of this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of company processes from sales hand off of jobs to Customer Care to Customer Care creating work orders and scheduling technicians for jobs to delivery of the job in the field by the technical staff to report writing at the conclusion of each job as required. The Director of Operations must be an excellent leader who constantly is seeking ways for the Company to be most efficient and effective in running Operations. The overall goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the Company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long term success of the Company.
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business operations to ensure smooth execution of our environmental consulting services in the office and field operations.
• Maintain open communication with Customer Care and Sales Team to provide the most efficient response time to deploy proper technicians, submit samples to the designated lab, advise with lab results, technical questions, decisions, and problem solving.
• Review and assist in generating job proposals as necessary and coordinating that effort with Sales.
• Provide support for large/technical/sensitive or legal projects from intake, delivery of services, report writing, invoice review, and job close out.
• Regularly evaluate the efficiency of operation procedures according to Company objectives and create continuous process improvements.
• Manage the equipment and field supplies procurement process and coordinate material and resource allocation to the field.
• Oversee the customer job delivery process and organize to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets as appropriate to promote profitability.
• Revise and formulate policies and procedures and promote their implementation.
• Coach and develop your direct reports and technical team insuring that every employee receives the appropriate coaching, training, and annual performance evaluations.
The firm is willing to provide for relocation if necessary and has a salary budget of $180,000 – $230,000 + 20% performance bonus for the role.
Link to their website: American Environmental Group
If interested, please contact Tyler Bethke, Recruiter at
ambassadorgroup.com, (415) 878-1098.
Risk Coordinator – Ontario
Posted: Dec 03, 2019
Looking for a Risk Coordinator, entry level position with 2 years experience in Worker’s Comp to join my team in Ontario, CA.
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
EHS Manager – Irvine
Posted: Dec 02, 2019
We are currently seeking an Environment, Health and Safety Manager to support EHS compliance and select EHS initiatives (e.g. ISO 14001) our R&D facility based in Irvine, CA.
In particular you can expect to:
- Ensure federal, state and local legislative compliance
- Develop/ implement EHS standard operating procedures
- Develop risk identification and reduction awareness and methods
- Develop/ conduct EHS training
- Prepare/ submit all EHS related federal, state and local reports
- Evaluate the effectiveness and compliance of the program through self-audits, product and regulatory changes
- Support other locations as needed.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5-7 years experience managing EHS programs that meet the requirements of the State of California EHS regulations
- Experience with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to build consensus and influence others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented: a change agent who proactively drives EHS awareness and communicates best practices and promotes an autonomous EHS culture.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in safety, engineering, science or similar program
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Safety Professional, Certified Hazardous Materials Manager) is a plus
Vyaire Medical is a unified breathing company that focuses on improving the lives of those treated with our devices. We are a recognized leader in the Respiratory Diagnostics, Ventilation, and Anesthesia Delivery & Patient Monitoring market segments. Vyaire Medical is also the largest pure-play company of its kind.
We empower our people to challenge the status quo while pioneering innovation and to continually provide solutions that restore and maintain patients’ vitality and independence, while also increasing our value to our clients. To learn more, visit our website: www.vyaire.com
Please apply on our company web site: https://kingston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/1/job/Irvine-CA/Environmental-Health—Safety-Manager_R-000298
Regional Safety Manager – Southern CA
Posted: Nov 18, 2019
The Regional Safety Manager reports to the Director of Safety and is responsible for the day to day safety practices and safety culture of all Statewide Traffic Safety and Signs locations within Southern California and Nevada. Due to the distribution of the workload, the successful candidate for this position must reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Southern California area within 30 days of appointment. Overnight business travel (50-75%) can be anticipated with this regional position. The position is responsible for the ongoing training and record keeping for all employee safety requirements.
- Create and maintain a quality Safety Culture.Facilitate Safety Onboarding for all new employees in coordination with HR
- Conduct Health and Safety reviews to reduce/eliminate potential hazards, unsafe acts or conditions at all divisions
- Perform ongoing safety surveys of the various branch facilities for observational information and provide action plans for needed changes or improvements.
- Job Site Inspections to ensure proper employee safety controls are in place and being utilized in accordance with OSHA standards. Validation of employee job duties in relation to proper classifications.
- Maintain the lead role following all accidents, incidents or workman’s compensation situations, ensuring all paperwork is completed. Completion of a root cause analysis for each event and all findings and action plans are reviewed with HR and Managers in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain all signage for exit routes as well as egress maps for all buildings, ensuring all buildings have working smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Assist with all Job Hazard Analysis prior and during job execution.
- Ensure all OSHA required trainings are completed and held current, to include but not in total; Lifting, Forklift, Lock Out/Tag Out, Machine Guarding, Tailgate Meetings, Noise Level Monitoring, Eye Protection and Safety, Respirator Protection, Ergonomic Assessment.
- Remain current on all safety regulations, guidelines and best practices to ensure our company is kept up to date.
- Oversee team safety meetings at all locations for completion and content.
- Provide written Loss Control inspection reports with recommendations. Provide advisory assistance to the Managers on best means to correct deficiencies.
- Establish and lead a Safety Committee to increase safety awareness as well as review incidents and deficiencies and ensure compliance with all safety requirements both internally as well as OSHA.
- Instruct safety classes, as assigned.
- Assist Safety Director in development of Company Safety Management System by drafting standard operating procedures, tailgate training documents, equipment certification documents, and more.
- Maintain relationships with Safety representatives from insurance carriers as a valuable resource.
- Extensive written communication and recordkeeping; high competency with Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years of experience in traffic control or construction
- OSHA 500/501 preferred• Must possess a valid driver license and an acceptable driving record• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism• Must exhibit a willingness to learn and familiarize oneself with company products and services• Must be willing to travel (up to 75%) if necessary• Must possess competency of MS Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in-person before groups is essential to the position• Must be a team player
Competitive salary and benefits. Statewide Traffic Safety and Signs is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities to qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications under applicable law.
Interested applicants should email their resume to: BScully@trafficsolutionscorp.com