One of the numerous benefits of ASSP membership is access to open safety positions which are otherwise not advertised. The Chapter Luncheons are an excellent place to network and learn about employment opportunities from other meeting attendees. We share jobs posted on this website at our monthly technical meetings and welcome members to share opportunities at their current companies.
Postings will remain on the website for 60 days unless extended by the organization offering the opportunity. If you wish to have an opening posted here, send it in Word or PDF format to the Job Placement Director, at email@example.com.
ehsInc – Irvine, CA
ehs International, Inc (ehsInc) has been at the forefront of environmental and occupational health and safety since 2010. Our mission is to provide our customers and employees with a safe, sustainable, and productive environment. The Training Manager will be responsible for leading and delivering training content to support operations and safety.
- Develop actions and training means enhancing the implementation of safety goals and concepts
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods to conduct effective safety sessions
- Maintain a keen understanding of safety trends, developments, and best practices to incorporate into training processes
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain comprehensive environmental safety & health programs
- Conduct safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance
- Monitor governmental regulation changes and prepare reports to communicate with stakeholders, clients, and subcontractors.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate the work performance of colleagues
- Manage safety professionals
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five (5) years of full-time experience developing, implementing, administering, and evaluating comprehensive safety Training
- Experience in managing staff, resources, and projects
- Highly Desired Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST)
- Completion of OSHA 500
- Knowledge and application of Cal/OSHA Standards
- Valid California Driver’s License and insurance
ehsInc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For information about the position or to apply please firstname.lastname@example.org