We are looking for Environmental Field Technicians!! CSST, CAC, CDPH, Mold Inspector – is that you? Read below!
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a full-service environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California, Arizona and Nevada. We are a proven leader in solving our clients’ environmental challenges throughout each phase of a project. Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is a fast-growing company and we are looking for DOSH Certified Field Technicians who want to work in environmental consulting and join our team!
Job Description:A-Tech Consulting is seeking DOSH certified environmental field technicians, CSST’s and CAC’s, to join our team of highly motivated individuals. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably and confidently interface with team members and clientele. The right candidate must possess the ability to follow instructions well, work independently, prioritize, multi-task and able to meet deadlines.
Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This may be just the position for you. We offer full time employment with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package coupled performance-based compensation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a minimum CSST certification from DOSH
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Field work, including Asbestos/Lead Surveys and Clearances
- Mold and Moisture Assessments and Clearances
- Project Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Field Investigations
Benefits: Diversity, Many Growth Opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working side by side with our CIH’s, Challenges, Occasional Office Pranks and two Company Dogs.
Besides those amazing things there are also the details: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, and 401K benefits, commissions, and mileage reimbursement provided.
- Rapidly expanding firm in a rapidly growing industry. We have tons of opportunity for learning and career advancement.
- Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation while developing top talent. Our competitors don’t intimidate us they imitate us.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.
Slackers, job hoppers, and paycheck collectors need not apply.
Please send resumes to Jamie Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.