One of the numerous benefits of ASSP membership is access to open safety positions which are otherwise not advertised. The Chapter Luncheons are an excellent place to network and learn about employment opportunities from other meeting attendees. We share jobs posted on this website at our monthly technical meetings and welcome members to share opportunities at their current companies.
Postings will remain on the website for 60 days unless extended by the organization offering the opportunity. If you wish to have an opening posted here, send it in Word or PDF format to the Job Placement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IH Environmental Field Technician: Orange or San Diego
Posted: Dec 26, 2018
A-Tech Consulting is seeking environmental field technicians to join our team of highly motivated individuals. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will entail field work including asbestos and lead paint inspections and project monitoring in addition to report writing.
- Must have a minimum CSST certification.
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience in the industry.-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an Industrial Hygiene practice.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record-No criminal record. Must be able to pass security clearance
- Preferred Certifications: CAC, DPH Certified Lead Inspector/Assessor, DPH Certified —Lead Project Monitor, 40 hour HAZWOPER or willingness to work towards an appropriate certification.
- Mold Inspection/Project Monitoring Training (ACAC certification preferred)
- Asbestos/Lead/Mold Inspections
- Project Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Field Investigations
$55,000 to $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
If interested, please apply at the following website: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/a-tech-consulting-inc-b0d5b6cf/industrial-hygienist-environmental-consultant-d110a31c