- Orange County Fire Authority Technical Facility Tour
January 22, 2020
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for a Tour of the OC Fire Authority Regional Operations & Training Center
When: January 22, 2020 (Irvine)
Time : 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (including presentation, tour, and lunch following)
The RFOTC is a state-of-the-art, multi-use 20-acre campus which houses OCFA’s main service center, the workshop where all fire apparatus in the county are repaired and maintained. RFOTC is also a firefighter training facility, boasting elaborate simulated first responder operations environs including a smoke/rescue tower, a simulated railway spill, a community center, 911-dispatch call center, confined space and trench rescue facilities, and other really cool safety stuff.
The tour and presentation will be curated by OCFA’s Risk Manager Jonathan Wilby, a 13 year veteran of the Authority.
· Pre-registration required.
· Please be punctual. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
· Tour group size limited to 30.
· Must wear comfortable closed-toed shoes suitable for walking the campus.
· Be prepared for seasonal weather.