Sedgwick is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. We firmly believe that our colleagues drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
If you have 5-10 years of experience as a risk control consultant specializing in Cal/OSHA compliance and training and would like to join one of the premier teams in the industry, we are looking for someone with your level of expertise. Come be part of Sedgwick Risk Control Services, an exclusive group of 16 safety professionals who are passionate and successful about what they do.
• Conduct on-site physical hazard inspections
• Conduct client on-site safety training in areas such as injury and illness prevention, hazard communication, heat illness prevention, driver safety, etc.
• Perform on-site ergonomic assessment evaluations
• Provide direction and assistance to clients with customizing various safety programs to ensure they are feasible, effectively implemented, and in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Write effective and concise communications to apprise clients of new or timely safety information• Travel within California up to 60% of the time with some travel requiring overnight stays.
The desired candidate should have strong technical and consultative skills with experience working with public schools or public entities. Exceptional writing skills, communication skills, and dedication to customer service are essential, since this position will interact frequently with clients, brokers, or boards of director staff. Professional certifications are desired such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Associate in Risk Management (ARM), or Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist (CEAS).
If you are a risk control professional at a joint powers authority or insurance company or have a background as a safety officer/director within an organization or public agency, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. This position requires solid presentation skills, possessing the confidence to deliver training sessions to large groups of people. This is a remote based position based in Southern California. Up to 60% travel within California is required, and some travel requires overnight stays.
If interested, send resumes to Henri Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org