ehsInc is looking for an experienced safety specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience in the constructionfield. The safety specialist will be responsible for providing the highest standards of OSHA training/education.They will work with high profile organizations whose objective is to meet regulatory compliance requirements.The safety specialist will identify course aims and objectives and deliver practical, innovative training usingehsInc’s developed curricula.
- Instruct a variety of construction industry courses such as:
- OSHA 10/30 Outreach – Construction
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry/ Non‐Entry Rescue
- Trenching, Shoring & Excavation
- Heavy Equipment (Backhoe/Front‐End Loader,Skid‐Steer, Dump Truck, etc.)
- Aerial Lift Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Respirator Protection & Fit Testing
- Traffic Control/Flagging
- Safety Audits/Risk Assessments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction field experience
- OSHA Outreach Instructor• Understanding of Cal and Fed OSHA requirements
- Effective communication skills in English (Spanish a plus)
- High proficiency in PC based applications (Microsoft Office and Google Business Apps)• Self‐motivated to study applicable general and construction industry standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) preferred
Physical Requirements: Working hours will primarily be in the field conducting safety training and consulting services, some officetime for reporting on various projects, driving to class location, some air travel.
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration.