Coordination of Environmental requirements for business Assist in Environmental Health & Safety investigations and provides solutions Serves as a resource for all divisions for Environmental Health & Safety concerns Serves as property Sr. Industrial Hygienist for all Industrial Hygiene programs Assist with outside governmental agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year College or University)
- Environmental & Occupational Health Science or related degree.
- At least 21 years of age
- Three years of field experience in Safety, Industiral Hygiene or Environmental Health.
- Knowledge of OSHA, SCAQMD, DTSC, CUPA and regulatory agency requirements.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Driver’s License
- Coordination of Environmental requirements for business including regulatory compliance and report submissions.
- Assist in Environmental Health & Safety investigations and provides solutions.
- Serves as a resource for all divisions for Environmental Health & Safety concerns.
- Serves as property Industrial Hygienist for Industrial Hygiene programs.
- Assist with outside governmental agencies as required.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If interested, apply at company website: https://jobs.cedarfair.com/job-detail/9503959/safety-specialist-buena-park-ca/