West Coast based Waterfront Maintenance & Repair Company seeks qualified individual for management and compliance of multi-port health & safety program.This individual must have an in-depth knowledge of federal, state and local EHS laws,regulations and rules.
Duties to also include: policy development, tool box safety meetings, providing direction and formulation of safety issues and strategy, accident investigations, safety audit protocols, safety inspections, job site safety/risk analysis, OSHA Record keeping, workers compensation reporting, provide safety orientation for new hires, development of compliance programs, and training of personnel on general industry topics.
Safety credentials/certifications/experience to include:
- OSHA 30 hour – 501 General Industry Standards
- NFPA 70E – Arc Flash Trained
- Hazardous waste
- Respiratory Protection – Analysis and fit testing
- PIT certification as a trainer
- First aid/CPR skills as a trainer
- Familiar with training topics: Emergency Action, Fall protection, Hazardous communication, Multi-piece wheel assembly, Fire extinguisher, PPE , Hearing conservation, Electrical safety-related work practices, Confined space, Suspended platforms, Man lift and scissor lift training, Blood borne pathogens, Lead abatement, Accident reporting, Back injury prevention, Machine safe guarding, Storm water regulations
- Strong administrative and management skills, customer relations, computer skills a must.Top salary and benefits for qualified individual.
If interested, please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org