Newly created position, looking for a leader in Risk Assessment and Safety Management for our client located in Orange County. Local travel, IE & OC weekly.
What you will do:
Responsible for managing multi location occupational health and safety process to ensure risk reduction, injury prevention, and compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Creates and enforces safety policies and programs and will act as the liaison for corporate safety initiatives.
- Trains and educates managers and supervisors on safety measures
- Facilitates employee engagement in the safety process
- Implements, and create safety programs that educate, engage, and motivate employees at all levels within the warehouse/manufacturing environments
- Performs incident analysis and recommends corrective actions
- Completes safety inspections
- Promotes compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Worker’s Comp- oversee
What you need to have:
- 5+ years in Risk/Safety Management
- OSHA, safety and compliance certifications preferred
- 5+ years in Logistics, Manufacturing, Warehouse w/multi locations
- Hiring and training of Safety Managers
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Carey