The incumbent will be responsible for the management and overall direction and oversight of EHS programs, strategy, and staff activities along with related organizational performance standards to support the facility.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Business, Industrial Management or related discipline
- Five (5) or more years of EHS management experience, preferably in facility maintenance or construction environments
- Demonstrated success designing, directing and managing comprehensive EHS processes and programs
- Demonstrated success as a change agent
- Ability to travel both domestic and international, up to 50% (1-2 weeks per month)
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- Professional Certification (CHST, CIH, CSP, CBSP, CHP, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Partner with site and operations leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Align corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs
- Manage budgetary responsibilities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
If you are interested i, please send your updated resume along with your salary requirements (not salary history) to Michele at: MStang@consentiumsearch.com.