The National Director of Operations (NDOO) organizes and oversees the overall technical services delivery process of jobs, quality and technical requirements of jobs and technicians, resource planning and acquisition of technical talent, and timely delivery of the reports as required for each job in California and designated offices outside of California. Responsible for well-coordinated and productive managing and creating as required operating and technical procedures and coaching and development of his people. The area of responsibility of this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of company processes from sales hand off of jobs to Customer Care to Customer Care creating work orders and scheduling technicians for jobs to delivery of the job in the field by the technical staff to report writing at the conclusion of each job as required. The Director of Operations must be an excellent leader who constantly is seeking ways for the Company to be most efficient and effective in running Operations. The overall goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the Company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long term success of the Company.
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business operations to ensure smooth execution of our environmental consulting services in the office and field operations.
• Maintain open communication with Customer Care and Sales Team to provide the most efficient response time to deploy proper technicians, submit samples to the designated lab, advise with lab results, technical questions, decisions, and problem solving.
• Review and assist in generating job proposals as necessary and coordinating that effort with Sales.
• Provide support for large/technical/sensitive or legal projects from intake, delivery of services, report writing, invoice review, and job close out.
• Regularly evaluate the efficiency of operation procedures according to Company objectives and create continuous process improvements.
• Manage the equipment and field supplies procurement process and coordinate material and resource allocation to the field.
• Oversee the customer job delivery process and organize to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets as appropriate to promote profitability.
• Revise and formulate policies and procedures and promote their implementation.
• Coach and develop your direct reports and technical team insuring that every employee receives the appropriate coaching, training, and annual performance evaluations.
The firm is willing to provide for relocation if necessary and has a salary budget of $180,000 – $230,000 + 20% performance bonus for the role.
Link to their website: American Environmental Group
If interested, please contact Tyler Bethke, Recruiter at
ambassadorgroup.com, (415) 878-1098.