Are you looking for a chance to build a career in a field with limitless opportunity?
A-Tech Consulting is looking for sharp individuals ready to take the next step towards a career in the Environmental Industry as an Entry-Level Environmental Technician. A-Tech has been a leader in the Environmental Consulting industry for over 15 years by utilizing innovative technology and cutting-edge techniques. We want individuals who are self-motivated, take initiative, have a willingness to learn and can think on their feet.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
- PAID Classroom and Field Training Opportunities to earn California State Certifications.
- One-on-one mentorship by Senior, Certified Technicians in all processes and procedures.
- Hands-on training using in-house proprietary Environmental Data Management Software.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Identification, comprehension and application of CalOSHA, EPA and SCAQMD Regulatory Requirements.
- Conduct Asbestos, Lead and HAZMAT Assessments using proper identification, sampling techniques and documentation methods.
- Complete thorough Mold and Moisture Assessments and provide remediation recommendations.
- Perform NIOSH 7400BAnalysis to analyze asbestos Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) Samples.
- Direct and apply Infection Control procedures and protocols.
- Obtain proper clearance samples for asbestos PCM, TEM, Lead Wipe, Soil, Air and Mold Air and Surface Samples.
- Communicate, oversee and direct abatement contractor staff and supervisors during abatement and/or remediation.
- Silica, Radon, Legionella, Lead in Water and Exposure Assessments.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Strong Verbal, Written and Typing Skills.
- Adequate knowledge of building design and common construction materials.
- Operating Vehicle and cell phone, Valid Driver’s license and insurance.
- Physical Requirements: Regularly lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40 lbs.; Climb ladders and stairs to access roofs and crawl spaces of residential & commercial structures; Ability to pass Physical Exam and wear a respirator.
- Bachelor’s of Environmental Science or other Science-related Degree preferred.
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO
- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, Community Involvement and Company Dog.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.
$32,000 to $37,100 Annually
If interested, apply at this website: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/a-tech-consulting-inc-b0d5b6cf/environmental-technician-in-training-e610be7e