Are you an EHS Professional seeking an opportunity to troubleshoot site and regional challenges, develop remediation plans and work with local site EHS staff to implement change? Our client is recruiting for an Environmental, Health and Safety Project Manager in Chatsworth, CA, job 1186 at consentiumsearch.com This is a full-time position as an employee of our client.
The incumbent will be responsible for the leading various EHS related projects throughout the western region which may include strategy and staff activities along with related organizational performance standards to support the facility EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Business, Industrial Management or related discipline
- 10 or more years of implementing and managing EHS programs experience, preferably in manufacturing environments
- Demonstrated success implementing new comprehensive EHS processes and programs
- Demonstrated success as a change agent
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- Demonstrated success in a Behavior Based Safety environment
- Professional Certification (CIH, CSP, CBSP, CHP, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- ISO / OHSAS / VPP experience
- Partner with plant EHS and Operations leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding implementation of new EHS programs
- Align corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Lead and influence local EHS staff members
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or send their resume to Resumes at consentiumsearch.com referencing the job number listed and where you saw this posting.