A leading manufacturer is searching for an EHS Manager to join their team. This role would be based in their Orange County location and will be responsible for the management and improvement of the sites EHS program. Working across their various functions including: industrial manufacturing, confined spaces, material handling, IIPP implementation, and emergency response. You will act as a figurehead in driving forward company-wide engagement across all business levels towards safety. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, with a commitment to safety and who will offer continuous development opportunities.
- Promote a proactive safety culture at all levels of the organization, with heavy focus on employee engagement towards the safety program
- Perform facility EHS inspections. Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Develop written reports for the above activities and track recommendations through to completion.
- Identify, develop and deliver safety training in areas such as: safety regulation, hazardous conditions, use of tools and equipment etc.
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, Cal/OSHA, EPA, etc.)
- B.S. in occupational health, safety, or a related scientific field, such as biology, chemistry or engineering.
- 4+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing/industrial plant
- A proven leader, with strong communication skills who can engage with diverse team
- Bilingual – the ability to communicate clearly in Spanish a plus.
- Experience dealing with regulatory bodies e.g. OSHA. Cal/OSHA, EPA
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary ($80K – $95K)
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time off, Vacation & Holidays
- Company Perks!
“To learn more about this position or to apply online email your resume to Jeremy.Sheard@shirleyparsons.com or visit https://jobs.shirleyparsons.com/job/ehs-manager-orange-county-ca/