Job Summary:The CIH will organize, manage and direct industrial hygiene tasks and work associated with environmental health and safety (EH&S) issues for A-Tech’s clients.
CIH Job Duties:
- Direct, coordinate and provide work direction to environmental technicians, safety professionals and environmental technicians
- Serve as an industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety subject matter expert both internally and client facing.
- Prepares proposals and industrial hygiene sampling plans.
- Evaluates complex laboratory and field data collected during the assessment of physical,chemical, biological or environmental stressors and interprets data into valid conclusions in written reports.
- Perform indoor air quality and ventilation assessments
- Performs environmental investigations for biological and chemical hazards.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge with field monitoring equipment for industrial hygiene assessments.
- Write, prepare, and review reports.Maintains technical excellence, deep understanding of client’s needs, rigor in consulting quality and communication, and exceptional commitment to client satisfaction displaying A-Tech’s core value by:o Communication with Clients to determine scope of work for proposal preparation.
- Dialogue and handle technical questions and guide clients through difficult projects.
- Dialogue with staff and clients regarding scheduling, project updates and issue processing.
- Continual improvement in the technical quality of field work and reports.
- Provide leadership, training, mentoring and support to all levels of the organization.
- Staying current on industry best practices and regulations/standards as mandated by local, state and federal agencies.
- Attending trainings, meeting and conferences in order to develop professional network, stay current on knowledge and applications of industrial hygiene and maintain professional credentials.
- Regularly review and update departmental Key Performance Indicator.
- Create standard report templates(s) (IAQ, WAGS, USP-797, etc.) for IH reports.
- Directing the preparation of Water Management Program.
- Knowledge of infection control preferred.
- Assisting with sales and marketing department with Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH)services to current and potential clients.
- Partnering with sales staff to develop clients through networking and delivering high quality technical services to all new clients.
Required Skills/Abilities and Certifications:
- Must be a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Must have 5-year minimum experience.
- Minimum Bachelors of Science or equivalent.
- Must be a leader and example to the team, understand and portray the core values of A-Tech Consulting.
- Stay current on industry best practices and regulations/standards as mandated by local, state and federal agencies.
- May include prolonged periods working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift and handle 20 pounds of field equipment at times.
If interested, please contact Robert Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.