Environmental Field Technician: CSST, CAC, CDPH, Mold Inspector
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California, Arizona and Nevada. We are a proven leader in solving our clients’ environmental challenges throughout each phase of a project. Located in Orange, California, A-Tech is a fast-growing company and we are looking for DOSH Certified Field Technicians who want to work in environmental consulting and join our team!
A-Tech Consulting is seeking DOSHA certified environmental field technicians, CSST’s and CAC’s to join our team of highly motivated individuals. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably and confidently interface with team members and clientele. The right candidate must possess the ability to follow instructions well, work independently, prioritize, multi-task and able to meet deadlines.
Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This may be just the position for you. We offer full time employment with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package coupled performance-based compensation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a minimum CSST certification from DOSH
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Field work, including Asbestos/Lead Surveys and Clearances
- Mold and Moisture Assessments and Clearances
- Project Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Field Investigations
Benefits: Diversity, Many Growth Opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working side by side with our CIH’s, Challenges, Occasional Office Pranks and two Company Dogs.
Besides those amazing things there are also the details: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, and 401K benefits, commissions, and mileage reimbursement provided.
- · Rapidly expanding firm in a rapidly growing industry. We have tons of opportunity for learning and career advancement.
- · Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation while developing top talent. Our competitors don’t intimidate us they imitate us.
- · Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.
Compensation: $50,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
If interested, apply at https://www.indeedjobs.com/a-tech-consulting-inc/jobs/a6f18793f4a805778009
Risk Control Specialist: Irvine, CA
Posted: Jul 15, 2019
Berkley Agribusiness is an innovative company that values its customers and associates. By joining our team, you will reap the benefits of flexible work hours, collaborative teams, and many networking opportunities. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
ResponsibilitiesBerkley Agribusiness, a provider of property and casualty insurance solutions for select commercial agribusiness accounts, has an exciting employment opportunity for a Risk Control Specialist to service agribusiness and food product customers.Located in the Western (California) Region, this position will be responsible for providing on –site risk control surveys for both prospective and existing policyholder locations for the purposes of gathering underwriting information and providing suggestions for risk improvement.
Specific Duties Include, But Not Limited To
- Surveying commercial agribusiness properties (buildings, industrial operations, etc.)
- Consulting with insured’s in regards to activities and programs available to control losses and improve safety
- Providing training, mentoring, specialized technical advice and counsel to internal staff regarding regulations
- Contributing to the development of safety materials and program.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational/industrial safety, or agribusiness
- Loss control/safety experience in property/casualty insurance
- Professional designations (CPCU, CSP, CFPS, CRM or ARM) are a bonus but not required
Skills And Abilities
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and provide training information to small and/or large groups
- Must be well organized, able to work on your own and be self-starter
- Valid Driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Possess the ability to navigate the Internet to conduct research
- Knowledge of Insurance Coverages, local state and federal regulations pertaining to safety, DOT,NFPA and OSHA
If interested, apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1285614957/
EHS Project Manager: Chatsworth
Posted: Jun 25, 2019
Are you an EHS Professional seeking an opportunity to troubleshoot site and regional challenges, develop remediation plans and work with local site EHS staff to implement change? Our client is recruiting for an Environmental, Health and Safety Project Manager in Chatsworth, CA, job 1186 at consentiumsearch.com This is a full-time position as an employee of our client.
The incumbent will be responsible for the leading various EHS related projects throughout the western region which may include strategy and staff activities along with related organizational performance standards to support the facility EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering, Business, Industrial Management or related discipline
- 10 or more years of implementing and managing EHS programs experience, preferably in manufacturing environments
- Demonstrated success implementing new comprehensive EHS processes and programs
- Demonstrated success as a change agent
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- Demonstrated success in a Behavior Based Safety environment
- Professional Certification (CIH, CSP, CBSP, CHP, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- ISO / OHSAS / VPP experience
- Partner with plant EHS and Operations leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding implementation of new EHS programs
- Align corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Lead and influence local EHS staff members
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or send their resume to Resumes at consentiumsearch.com referencing the job number listed and where you saw this posting.