Are you an emerging EHS Professional seeking an opportunity with a major manufacturing firm that has a strong history in mentoring and career development for its EHS staff?
Our client is recruiting for an EHS Specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This is a full-time position as an employee of our client and relocation assistance possible within the US. Details can be found at consentiumsearch.com job 1528 or clicking here:
This is ONE of over 50 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide; many are confidential and not listed on our website.
There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium or join our LinkedIn Work Group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4547482/
Reporting to the site EHS Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental, Health, and Safety processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner. The incumbent will establish, implement and oversee all EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Two (2) or more years of EHS experience (including internships) in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of general Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomic programs
- Demonstrated success executing compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
- Demonstrated success driving safety metrics downward
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Five (5) or more years of EHS experience in industrial settings
- Professional Certification (GSP, ASP, CSP, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene regulations
- Assist to aligns corporate and local EHS programs, goals and strategies
- Participate in/lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets and experiences are needed.
Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or by clicking the link listed above.
Anyone interested should send their updated resume along with their salary requirements (not salary history) to Reba Kahn at: email@example.com.