At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A dynamic Individual who can manage multiple areas of EHS, support corporate wide initiatives and ensure compliance to US laws and PB EHS Management systems. You will influence and collaborate with leaders from all parts of the organization. You are a great communicator who can analyze data and develop tools and communications to support our mission of risk and injury prevention.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Mid-West Region which includes IN, IL and OH. (this may be updated to include other site locations as the business expands) This role provides tactical and strategic level support to 12+ Global Ecommerce and Presort Mailing locations. The scope includes support with Accident Investigation, OSHA recordkeeping, risk assessment, training development and basic environmental program management and reporting. You will partner extensively with both other members of the Regional EHS team, corporate staff and operational leaders on business wide initiatives.
- Have the ability identify develop EHS improvement projects to drive down injuries, costs and implement projects related to PB Sustainability programs.
- Monitor EHS Legislative requirements and identify resources and/or develop plans to implement across the company.
- Perform compliance reviews to support the corporation in identifying and controlling risk. Coach, mentor, and train facility level personnel.
- You will spend time both based either in a site, or working from home, and traveling to the various sites in his/her region.
As a Regional EHS Manager you have:
- Ability to analyze EHS data, conduct risk assessments, and to develop and present process improvement ideas to Senior Leaders.
- Ability to act as the Liaison to regulatory agencies when called upon
- A BS in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or Environmental or related field
- Five to Seven years’ experience predominately in Safety and Health, or equivalent experience with supporting with multiple facilities.
- ASP/CSP Certification
Bilingual Spanish a +
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.